Monday, December 20, 2010

Where Am I Going With All This? (1/01/11)

(Note: Some monitors may not show it but there are eight points around the sun in this photo)

















First off I wanted to share examples of how my “reality” is so different from the norm. Why is this?

Some peoples explanation would be that I am just plain crazy. To them I say : I have never claimed to be sane! If being crazy brings magic and wonder to my life, then I choose crazy! I’ve tried being sane and it quite frankly it bores me! Waylon Jennings sang it quite well: “ I’ve always been crazy but it kept me from going insane!”

One of my teachers once said to me: “Do you know the difference between a madman and a mystic? The mystic knows who NOT to tell!”

My life was normal and I was technically “sane” until my experience in 1977. That experience either changed me and/or, it activated my magical side. When synchronicity entered my life in 1984 things began to change. Synchronicity has been one of my best teachers. It has shown me in rather miraculous ways, the interconnectedness and interrelatedness of all things.

In 1988 my friend Al introduced me to the books of Carlos Castaneda. One of the things that stood out to me was the idea of people having different energy configurations. According to Castaneda’s teacher don Juan Matus, most people have energy bodies that have two compartments. Some people can have up to four compartments. Those who have more than two compartments are called Naguals. The configuration of a Naguals luminous body allows them to shift their perception with greater ease and it allows them greater command over the energy fields at large.

If there is such a thing as a different energy body then I probably have one. It might explain a lot about the unique nature of my reality vs. “the norm”

So what does all this have to do with 12/21/2012? As far as I know I have never chosen to see these number combination's. I never intended to create a symbol that pegs the date, and I never asked to be a messenger or any such thing, and yet it seems that my whole life has unfolded in such a way so as to teach me about certain mysteries. 12/21/2012 is one of them whether I like it or not!

On 12/07/07 I had a very unusual dream. I dreamed I was fishing with a high school classmate and he had just reeled in a small Northern Pike. He was laughing out loud in a silly way as if he was proud of this tiny little fish. I said “ Oh yeah….? WATCH THIS!!”

I cast my line out and within seconds my bobber took a quick dive under. I set the hook and suddenly my line went limp. Suddenly we could see my “catch” coming directly at us on shore. It was about a 12ft long black alligator! We started running uphill immediately when this alligator came right out of the water in hot pursuit of us!

When we reached the top of the hill we realized that the gator must have returned to the water. I looked at the end of my line and was shocked to see the skin of the alligator was still on my hook! It’s skin was black and had dozens of eight-pointed stars all over it.

In John Major Jenkins book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 he refers to an alligator as a cosmic monster that symbolizes the Milky Way! This is so interesting because of the eight-pointed stars on the gators skin.


In my symbology the eight-pointed star symbolizes the Galactic Center. So here is a dream where I am fishing and catch a living representation of the Milky Way that has symbols of the Galactic Center all over it. I was only left with the skin of the gator which seems to indicate that I have only caught the surface of the mystery of 12/21/2012. The real thing is still in that lake (which is a symbol of the unconscious.)

Perhaps the answer I seek is alive and well in the unconscious. I will pursue this monster in dreams and shamanic journey work. I will keep you all posted when anything develops.

Stay “Tuned”

No comments: