Monday, December 20, 2010

A Brief Summary

In 1977 I had a spiritual death experience and afterward I drew a symbol of the Galactic Center.

In 1984 I began to notice synchronicities which revolved around the numbers 12,21,22,212,221 & 222 in various combinations.

As time passed I added elements to the symbol which to my surprise turned out to represent when the December Solstice Sun aligns with the Galactic Center on 12/21/2012.

The appearance of my significant numbers increase as time passes, and the way they come up at times can easily be classified as “high strangeness”

Many times I have raised my arms to the sky and asked: What are you trying to tell me? What am I supposed to do with all this? Why is all this happening to me?

I resist believing that a stargate is going to open up on 12/21/2012 and enlightened beings or a group of enlightened beings referred to as “Starwalkers” will emerge from it. But I cannot rule this out as a possibility.

It is odd that I chose my blogger screen name as Starwalker years before I had learned about any of this? Then I had a dream in which a voice gave me some letters and their corresponding words. Then the voice said “ It is not who you are; it is what you are!” Years later I asked a Native American Medicine man to translate the words into Lakota language. The last two words were : Wicahpi Mani which means: Star Walks!

Lately these incidents seem to be pointing to the Galactic Center,Serpent Ropes, Worm Holes, and Stargates. What really drove this home was the following video.

No comments: